well, last year:
- i was barely passing my hardest class
- i wasn’t talking to one of my best friends because of what she did
- …and consequently couldn’t let myself forgive her
- my relationship with other best friend was deteriorating
- i meddled with things i shouldn’t have meddled with
- i was doubting my future, my faith, my capabilities
- i was just a fucking mess
some of these are still relevant and true, but for the most part, i hope not.
i do want to be the same person i was THREE years ago. i guess i still can. i’m on my way there. i’m getting help from someone, unbeknownst to that person though.
but that’s another story.