This semester has been over for almost 2 weeks now. So this is kind of overdue. But here goes:
- Concert, concerts: Augustana, Jack’s Mannequin, Summer Set/The Cab, Augustana again… Just good memories.
- Happy Hour. Like, all the time.
- Going out, dancing, dinner. Like, all the time.
- Boys, boys, boys. Well, just one.
- Nursing experiences: Helping with labor, pediatrics, HIV support group.
- TerpThon. Definitely again next year!
- Lent. And spending Good Friday with certain people.
- Tumblr. Way too much. Honestly, my GPA this semester would probably have been 4.0 if it weren’t for Jeremy Lin, Kevjumba, and One Direction.
- Awesome birthday. As always. I am blessed.
- Beach trip with nursing students.
- Fifty Shades of Grey.
Finally left 10East. I learned a lot from that place, about nursing, about team work, about hot interns. Haha 🙂 But I can’t wait to start working at a place I know I belong. It has always been Pediatrics for me, and it will always be Pediatrics for me.
And maybe there’s a pang of guilt for not doing the best that I could have this semester. But I wouldn’t trade the memories I have now for anything in the world. I know I always say, “Years from now, you’re not going to remember what you studied for an exam, but you’ll always remember what you did.” And it has always gotten me into trouble. And I really can’t afford to think like this anymore, because
1) It’s nursing school. Everything matters.
2) I am not a child anymore.
But I still don’t regret spending more time with people I care about, especially my family. I just need to prioritize and practice more discipline, I guess.
THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.